A blog about our life, our adventures in pregnancy, and the aftermath of a baby lost.
You're a good friend to have, Paige. xoxo
Love is all you need x
((Hugs))
Tikva's stone is so very beautiful, and you are a beautiful friend and mama Paige.
Oh Paige, you are an angel. Thank you. For this, and for visiting Tikva where I can't physically right now... So much love draped all over you... from the midwestern mugginess to the SF fogginess.
Beautiful stone. You're right, love is all we need. So strange how I used to think I needed more. Well, maybe not so strange after all...
so sweet. i what a wonderful friend. xo
love is all you need. sending lots of it from boston to you every day.love,erin
Such a beautiful gesture......Definitely, love is all we need.xo
Post a Comment
9 comments:
You're a good friend to have, Paige.
xoxo
Love is all you need x
((Hugs))
Tikva's stone is so very beautiful, and you are a beautiful friend and mama Paige.
Oh Paige, you are an angel. Thank you. For this, and for visiting Tikva where I can't physically right now... So much love draped all over you... from the midwestern mugginess to the SF fogginess.
Beautiful stone. You're right, love is all we need. So strange how I used to think I needed more. Well, maybe not so strange after all...
so sweet. i what a wonderful friend. xo
love is all you need. sending lots of it from boston to you every day.
love,
erin
Such a beautiful gesture......
Definitely, love is all we need.
xo
Post a Comment