UPDATE: Code Silver resolved. And it was at the building across the street. Phew!
For the third time in a few minutes, the following message has gone off:
"Code Silver, 3838 Fourth Floor"
I figure I should know my code lingo, since I'll be here for a while, so I googled "code silver" and this is what I found:
Combative person with a Lethal Weapon
I'm hoping the "3838" refers to the 3838 California Street building, and not this one. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Nothing like a little excitement to help the time go by. Maybe "code silver" has a different meaning in different places.
Blimey! I hope everything is OK!
Woah! That's scary! I wouldn't have expected to hear that at a hospital!
Just thought I would let you know a lady bug landed on me over lunch today, Love Ya!
Your Accomplished Brother, LOL!
Bloody Hell Paige! Somebody give this girl a break!
oh man. you have such a great spirit in there! xo
yikes, paige. never a dull moment, huh? cervical checks and police emergencies... hang in there! xo
Post a Comment